DescriptionThe Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak presents in-depth definitions of the site’s most searched terms.
Covering everything from the basics to more advanced concepts the Guide provides thorough encyclopedic explanations of terms and concepts.
This is a fully functioning trial.
The Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak will be a compilation of Investopedia's top-searched terms under the following categories: Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Options & Futures, Retirement Planning, Foreign Exchange, Taxes, and "Buzzwords". The software will follow Investopedia.com's format, giving the definition of the term plus a short explanation putting the term in context--the "Investopedia Says" commentary that offers real-life scenarios relevant to each investment term.
The Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak will be an entertaining and informative book, not a heavy-duty reference guide.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections