DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Cortina d'Ampezzo in Italy with a POI database and search built in.
Cortina d'Ampezzo, is in Italy and is the most famous, fashionable and expensive Italian ski resort.
Arriving by air fly to the Venice area to Marco Polo or Treviso, or Bolzano in Italy or Innsbruck Austria. There are mappa maps covering all these areas.
The Cinque Torri (five towers) is a group of extraordinarily shaped mountains, a chair lift makes this superb viewpoint accessible to anybody. Right beside the Cinque Torre are restored World War 1 trenches, shelters and gun positions. There are 2 cable cars from the town - Tofana by the Ice Arena and Faloria. One local bus goes up to the Auronzo hutte/rifugio/mountain inn, which sits directly beside the Tre Cime de Lavaredo, one of the finest mountain blocks in the Dolomites.
The offline mappa map covers Belluno, Bolzano, Tarvisio, Valbruna, Leifling, Sexten, Stegen, Pichlern, Schabs & Heisen Plan.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Cortina d'Ampezzo:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy now!