DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of the Greek islands of the Cyclades with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for The Cyclades are a group of Greek Islands, located in the southern part of the Aegean Sea (south of Athens and north of Crete). The archipelago contains some 2,200 islands, islets and rocks; just 33 islands are inhabited. The Cyclades are best known for the islands of Santorini and Mykonos.
On the offline Cyclades mappa map we include: Amorgos; Anafi; Antiparos; Andros; Delos; Folegandros; Ios — famous as a young people's party island; Kea; Kimolos; Little Cyclades — southeast of Naxos, including Ano Koufonisi, Kato Koufonisi, Iraklia, Schinousa and Donousa; Milos — the least touristed of the larger Cyclades, volcanic with spectacular rock formations; Mykonos — a popular tourist destination, with excellent beaches and the most vibrant night life; Naxos — the largest island in the group, with excellent beaches; Paros; Santorini — a spectacular volcanic island, one of the most beautiful and romantic places in the world, with amazing landscape; Serifos; Sifnos; Sikinos; Syros; Thirassia and Tinos — a traditional island, cathedral is major pilgrimage site, good beaches.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for the Cyclades islands in Greece:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for the Cyclades now!