DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Hong Kong in China with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Hong Kong (香港 Heūng góng in Cantonese, meaning fragrant harbour) a place with multiple personalities, as a result of being both Cantonese Chinese and under a more recent contemporary ex-British influence.
The Hong Kong, China offline mappa map includes: Hong Kong Island (香港島) (Central, East Coast, South Coast); Kowloon (九龍); New Territories (新界); Lantau (大嶼山) and the Outlying Islands (離島).
The map includes public transport including; ferry, bus, metro (MTR), airports (Hong Kong International Airport and Shenzhen International Airport) and train.
Visit: The Peak, Peak Tower, Happy Valley racecourse, Tsim Sha Tsui, Mong Kok, Lantau, Soho and Star Ferry.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Hong Kong, China:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Hong Kong now!