DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Malta with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for The Republic of Malta which is a nation comprising an island group in the Mediterranean.
The following islands are covered in the Malta mappa map:
Malta - the principal island including the capital, Valletta.
Gozo - a popular holiday island including the town of Victoria.
Comino - the peaceful island with only four permanent residents that is now a bird sanctuary and nature reserve.
Some of the smaller, uninhabited islands which are often visited on day boat trips are also covered. This includes Cominotto and the famous Blue Lagoon and beautiful beach.
The app covers Malta International airport (MLA) at Luga.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Malta:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Malta now!