DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Mexico City in the USA with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Mexico City the capital city of Mexico, the largest city in North America.
Districts on the Mexico City offline map: Centro Historico - focused around the Zócalo or Plaza de la Constitución (includes Aztec Templo Mayor); Chapultepec - Lomas; Polanco; Zona Rosa; Coyoacán; Condesa and Roma; San Angel; Xochimilco - Also known as the Mexican Venice; Santa Fe; Del Valle; Tlalpan and Pedregal. The outer area of Mexico City includes: La Villa de Guadalupe; Ciudad Satelite and Interlomas.
The Benito Juárez International Airport, the Metro, Metrobus, trolley bus and light rail systems are covered on the Mexico City offline mappa map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Mexico City:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Mexico City now!