DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of St. Moritz in Switzerland with a POI database and search built in.
St. Moritz is a resort town in the Engadine valley in Switzerland. It is a municipality in the district of Maloja in the Swiss canton of Graubünden. The highest summit in the Eastern Alps, the Piz Bernina, lies a few kilometres south of the town.
St. Moritz enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year. Every winter this alpine village hosts the "White Turf" horse race on the frozen Lake St. Moritz.
Popular pastimes include skiing, snowboarding and hiking, and nearby there is also the world famous Cresta Run toboggan course.
Have a look at glaciers descending from Diavolezza to the Morteratsch Glacier. The 3300 metres high Piz Corvatsch with its ice cave and its eight-kilometer long ski slope down to St.Moritz-Bad are worth visiting.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for St. Moritz in Switzerland:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for St. Moritz now!
Follow us @
MORE THAN 130 LOCATIONS – including offline maps for Amsterdam, Andorra, Antalya, Athens, Austria, Bangkok, Barbados, Barcelona, Beijing, Berlin, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Cartagena, Cebu, Chicago, Colorado Ski Country (Aspen, Vail, Telluride), Crete, Cyclades, Cyprus, Davos, Dodecanese, Dubai, Dublin, Ecuador, Edinburgh, Egypt, Frankfurt, Geneva, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Ibiza, Innsbruck, Istanbul, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Madeira, Madrid, Málaga, Mallorca, Malmo, Malta, Mauritius, Mecca, Menorca, Mexico City, New York, North Thailand, Oporto, Orlando, Paris, Pattaya, Prague, Rome, San Francisco, San Jose, Stockholm, Sydney, Taipei, Tokyo, Toronto, Val-d'Isère / Courchevel / Trois Vallées, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw and loads more...