DescriptionThe Official Microsoft Outlook.com app gives you easy access to Outlook.com. Send and receive emails on the go from your Android device.
Sign in using your existing Microsoft account, usually your Outlook.com email address and password.
Key features include:
- New intuitive design, look and feel
- Get emails right away with push notifications
- Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
- View and sync folders and sub-folders
- Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
- Search functionality for easy finding
- Use with multiple Outlook.com accounts
- Filter your emails (all, unread or flagged) by clicking on “Inbox” in the top menu.
- Access your folders and sub-folders by clicking on the top left menu.
- To view your Sent, Draft, Trash or custom folders, from the app menu select Account Settings, Folders’ and Refresh folders. Then select from the list which folders you would like to automatically sync to receive updates.
Android versions supported: 2.2, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2