DescriptionSimple and addictive. Action and brain.
Four Worlds, total 324 levels, free to play!
If the balls move too fast or too slow, use 'SHAKE' button a few times.
It feels so good! :)
What happens, when a dozen of red balls get lost in the land of green.
Well, nothing much, but you need to trap those balls.
They can't possibly run all over, wherever they want.
HOW TO PLAY
- the game grid consists of 9x9 small squares
- place obstacles around central 3x3 area to prevent movement of 12 red balls
- if balls move too slow or too fast, press triangular 'shake' button below
- the game is WON when... :
Green, Turquoise: when all balls are contained inside the central area
Lime, Olive: when 11 red balls are contained inside and 1 green ball is anywhere outside the central area
- number of moves is limited, time is limited too
- placing square obstacle on grid counts as one move
- removing obstacle from grid counts as one move
- pressing 'shake' button counts as one move
- you cannot place obstacles inside central 3x3 dark red area, marked with red border lines
- fixed obstacles cannot be removed (available in Turquoise, Lime and Olive Worlds)
- timer obstacles disappear after 5 seconds if not pressed again (available in Turquoise, Lime and Olive)
- fixed empty fields are marked with X, obstacles cannot be placed there (available in Olive World)
WORLDS: play 81 levels on each World
Green World: collect 81 golden balls to unlock the Turquoise World
Turquoise World: collect 81 golden balls to unlock the Lime World
Lime World: collect 81 golden balls to unlock the Olive World
Olive World: collect 81 golden balls to remove ads from game
GOLDEN BALLS: there are two ways to get golden balls
1. When the remaining number of moves on each level is 20 or more.
- except levels 73 and 76-81 on Green World, 4 remaining moves or more are needed
- except levels 63-81 on other Worlds, 4 remaining moves or more are needed
- 10 (or 2 on exception levels) remaining moves or more = silver ball
- 5 (or 1 on exception levels) remaining moves or more = bronze ball
2. Use Tapjoy (needs PHONE_STATE permission to work) button on Green World's level selection screen to get golden balls.
- Tapjoy golden balls count the same as regular golden balls
- i.e. 66 regular + 15 Tapjoy = 81 golden balls = unlocked Turquoise World
- Tapjoy golden balls are available only on Green World
1. fast fingers
2. some brain
3. some luck
In main menu, slide the arrows left or right to show
statistics for games played and golden balls acquired.
Powered by AndEngine [www.andengine.org]