DescriptionWINNER, 2011 Web Health Award
“Tips and strategies for meal planning in an easy-to-use format.” -- Diet&Nutrition Editor Picks
EatSmart™ demystifies diet and nutrition for people at risk for or with diabetes:
- Presented by Hope Warshaw, MMSc, RD, CDE, a nationally recognized dietitian, diabetes educator, and author of best-selling books published by the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- Quick and practical tips you can use right away to make healthier eating choices
- Interactive, concise presentations to prepare you for appointments with your physician
- Exclusive content from pharmacist and noted author and expert, Laura Shane-McWhorter, PharmD, BC-ADM, CDE, on how to choose dietary supplements for use in treating your diabetes and its complications.
This application is for:
• People living with diabetes, “pre-diabetes”, or those who are at risk.
• People caring for loved ones with diabetes or those who are at risk.
Hope Warshaw is the author of Real Life Guide to Diabetes and Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy. She is an often quoted diabetes nutrition expert and has appeared on Good Morning America, CNN, TV Food Network, and frequently contributes to Diabetic Living magazine.
***** User Quotes *****
***** "Thank you for making this application! Very helpful and entertaining!" (Ramos from CA)
***** "Really helpful app." (Marie from NY)
***** "Great app if you have diabetes, or know someone who does." (Christine from MN)