DescriptionWith the SAP Electronic Medical Record mobile app for Android devices, physicians and nurses have easy, secure access to patient data right at the point of care. The app connects to clinical back-end systems, including hospital information and imaging systems (PACS), and displays the patient’s data on the Android devices in a clear and easy-to-read format.
Key features of SAP Electronic Medical Record:
- Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems
- View X-ray and CT images (non-diagnostic quality images), as well as documents and clinical orders
- Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, diagnoses
- Review progress notes and demographics
- Integrate context-specific Web pages, intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP Electronic Medical Record mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required. Your IT department will also need to enable wireless LAN (WLAN).