DescriptionLangenscheidt Professional-Fachwörterbuch Chemie und chemische Technik Englisch
• Approximately 250,000 headwords, phrases and translations
• Can be used offline: on flights, while abroad (without roaming charges)
• Up-to-date specialist vocabulary from fields including theoretical chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, analytical chemistry, metallurgy and metallography, ceramics, biotechnology, hydrochemistry, water and waste-water treatment etc.
• A comprehensive reference work for professionals, translators, scientists and teachers
• Translations from and into German (German<->English)
• Edited by TU Dresden
What’s New: Easy copy-and-paste functions allow unknown words or phrases to be copied from an active application like the web browser or email to the clipboard, and automatically translated by switching back to dictionary. Translate all clipboard contents – whether one word or several words at a time!
Search and translate Features
• NEW! Three new integrated input methods make dictionary use more convenient than ever. Search by voice using Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher), take a picture of the text and translate it with Google Goggles, or enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition software.
• Look up unfamiliar words in dictionary directly from the home screen! The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.
• English Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
• List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling.
• Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search.
• English and German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
• Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily (Menu->Settings->Install widget)
• NEW! Manage Word of the day widget settings: select dictionary direction, font size and update period (manual or automatic).
• NEW! Dictionary installation on SD card to save space of your device (Available for OS 2.2 and higher).
• NEW! Enhanced customization options allow you to choose background color. Black, white and sepia themes are available (Menu -> Settings)
• NEW! Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort (Menu -> Settings).
• NEW! Report bugs, request features and send feedback to Google Play or the Paragon development team quickly and conveniently with the new integrated support feature (Menu -> Information).
• Automatically switching translation directions using the language of the word entered.
• Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
• Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
• No Internet connection required.
About Langenscheidt Publishing Group
The Langenscheidt Publishing Group is best known for its area of core competence: dictionaries and language learning material in various formats and on diverse media. Langenscheidt sets the highest editorial and production standards for all the products it publishes. The corporate logo, a blue “L” on a yellow background, is instantly recognized by many people all over the world.
tags: translate, dictionary, reference, grammar, language, lingva, translation, study, Englisch, Deutsch, Android