DescriptionGynecology is the branch of medicine specializing in the disorders of the female reproductive system. Modern gynecology deals with menstrual disorders, menopause, infectious disease and development of the reproductive organs, disturbances of the sex hormones, benign and malignant tumor formation, and the prescription of contraceptive devices.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 300+ terminologies related to Gynecology with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand women’s fertility related disorders.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, FaceBook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms