DescriptionStar Alliance FareFinder is a highly useful tool for all frequent flyers on the Star Alliance network. This free app allows travellers to find the best fares with the option to book a flight on the move. It offers an advanced and comprehensive way to search for airfares on any possible itinerary within the Star Alliance network. Find available flights at the best fares quickly and easily using a friendly and intuitive interface. Experience a fast and handy way to compare options across member airlines, dates and alternate cities and airports.
PLEASE NOTE: Seamless mobile booking is not yet available through Star Alliance FareFinder. Once you have decided on a fare, you can either visit the website of the member airline, or call the airline to make your reservation.
• Enables users to search, find and shop for the best airfares for both domestic and international trips
• Supports location-aware origin and destination airport selections, with options for choosing nearby alternate airports, and remembers your previous choices
• Makes it easy to choose dates for your trip, supporting single or multiple date searches, in one easy-to-use, graphical calendar interaction
• Enables fine-grained control over following search parameters:
o Number and type of passengers
o Outbound and return departure and arrival times
o Number of stops
o Class of service
o Ability to allow multi-airline flights and airport changes
o Ability to check seat availability
o Ability to specify the sales city
• Easy-to-read chart summaries enable intuitive comparisons between carriers, number of stops, travel dates, airports, total mileage and carbon emissions for each trip
• Enables return flight itinerary building
• Provides full disclosure of airfare calculation, including all taxes, fees and other information necessary to make a reservation and purchase a ticket
Star Alliance FareFinder is developed and powered by ITA Software, a leading provider of innovative travel technology. ITA’s advanced airfare pricing and shopping technology powers its mobile application as well as the websites and call centres of many airlines and travel companies worldwide.