DescriptionTomTom Navigation for Android. World-class navigation that’s trusted by 65 million drivers.
Includes FREE Lifetime Maps
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
- TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing data coverage.
- FREE Lifetime Maps. Always drive with the latest map and get to your destination faster. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
- IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
- HD Traffic. Faster. Proven. (available via in-app purchase)(1)
- Speed Cameras. Fewer speeding fines with real-time camera alerts. (available via in-app purchase)(1)
- TomTom Places. Search results designed for drivers.
- Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
- Seamless Integration. Integrates easily with your Android smartphone contacts.
- Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions. Merge, exit and change lanes with confidence.
- Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road, spoken instructions now include street names, to make turnings even clearer.
- Landscape/portrait orientation option
- 2D/3D driving view
- Automatic day & night mode
- Clear voice instructions
- Automatic music fading
- Fast route recalculation
- Multi-stop routes
- Eco Routes
- Millions of pre-installed POIs
- Stream voice instructions to the TomTom Hands-free car kit
- Car symbols
- Map colours
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- AD, AT, BE, CH, DE, DK, ES, FR, FI, GB, IC, IE, IT, LI, LU, MC, MT, NL, NO, PT, SE, SM, VA.
- See http://goo.gl/WsBEI for country abbreviations
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 2.7Gb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) Check http://android.tomtom.com for availability of TomTom HD Traffic or Speed Cameras per country.
(2) Spoken street names comes in the following languages: British English, Dutch, Danish, French, Flemish, Finnish, German, Italian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian