DescriptionTime tracking app that uses Redmine 1.2+ as backend.
* Book time on your Redmine instance.
* Authentication to your Redmine instance via API key.
* Select activities according to a XML file (see below).
* Supply an optional comment.
* Select your default project to book time on.
* "Support" self-signed (or other invalid) SSL certificates.
* Android 2.2 to 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) compatibility.
This app is compatible with Redmine 1.2.x, 1.3.x, 1.4.x and Redmine 2.0.x and 2.1.x.
Compatibility with Redmine 1.1 will not be implemented in future and Redmine 1.0 or below can't be supported, due to the lack of support in the Redmine REST API.
Activities handling: XML file.
As Redmine does not expose the activities via its API yet, we have to workaround this limitation with a custom XML file that contains these. Simply create this XML file and upload it to a webspace and configure the URL in the preferences in the app.
An example XML file can be found here:
Some features are still in development, i.e. Basic authentication is not supported yet.
If you are missing a feature, please get in contact and suggest it. I'd be happy to hear from you!
If you are looking for a hosted Redmine with one project and 2 users unlimited time for free - I can recommend German service provider Planio! Please use this link to sign up: http://plan.io/?ref=aUMBIe