DescriptionAppMonster is an application manager for Android smartphones and tablets, that provides anything regarding installed Android Apps (like backup, restore, manage), by simple and powerful user interface.
The first Application Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on Google Play.
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese
Share your backups with everyone over Wifi and any web browser. There is no cloud, your backups stay in your local Wifi.
Root support (busybox with installed applets "tar", "gzip" and "ls" required)
- 1-Click batch restore
- 1-Click batch uninstall
- Backup paid & protected apps
- Backup & restore app-data (f.e. settings)
- Automatic backup on new app installations - you have nothing to worry about
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size etc.
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Share install files directly
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
Since Android 4.4 KitKat on dual-storage devices (internal / external) apps can no longer write files to external SD card. Some apps can, but only files, f.e. pics, but no folders. AppMonster must write folders in order to work. As long Google does not make SD card useful again, the only workaround is to use internal storage to store your backups.
So if you on KitKat & dual-storage device change AppMonster's setting to use internal storage (see "Backup folder").
This is the free version with Ads, go AppMonster PRO to get ads disabled.
G+ BETA community: http://goo.gl/5vykqE