DescriptionAppMonster is an application manager for Android smartphones and tablets, that provides anything regarding installed Android Apps (like backup, restore, manage), by simple and powerful user interface.
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
- Automatic backup on new app installations, you have always app backups
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete your backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
Since Android 4.4 KitKat on dual-storage devices (internal / external) apps can no longer write files to external SD card. Some apps can, but only files, f.e. pics, but no folders. AppMonster must write folders in order to work. As long Google does not make SD card useful again, the only workaround is to use internal storage to store your backups.
So if you on KitKat & dual-storage device change AppMonster's setting to use internal storage (see "Backup folder").
This is the free version with some restrictions, go AppMonster PRO to get all features.
The first Application Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on Market.
Many thanks to Spanish Translation Group from HTCMania.com