Description∗ Very usefull I downloaded 3 bike computers this is the best so for, very accurate, better than my cateye computer ∗
(Carlos @ Play Store )
• With BikeComputer you can orientate yourself on a map (also offline) and experience your track and driving values. The offline maps are free and available for all regions of the world. Download them from inside the app.
• Set your home position and experience your distance to it
• Plan your trail by setting points on the map, which get connected by BikeComputer showing always the current distance of the planned trip. Check the elevation profile of the created route to see if you can make it ;-)
• Of course BikeComputer features all your driving values as speed, average, distance, elevation gain and a lot more. It will even calculate how long your battery will last.
• The app is now available is many languages, if yours is missing participate in translating it: http://crowdin.net/project/bikecomputer/invite
• You can arrange the driving values as you want using drag and drop.
• When having finished a trip, you can review your sessions and post them to Facebook, tweet them to Twitter, export them as GPX or upload them to the rennrad-news.de/mtb-news.de workout management
• Download pre-compiled map files from bikecomputer.roproducts.de with which you are able to track completely offline. Featuring maps from all over the world!
There is also a widget which only works if don't move the app to the SD-Card!
If you change your phone, you can backup your sessions to the sd-card and restore them on the new phone!
Of course featuring also the english unit system!