First post :)

• Replies:22
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Feb 25, 2010 7:26:19 AM

Do you mind I join as number 11 here? Probably we should post a couple of topic in here. Otherwise the forum remains empty and looks not really healthy for new visitors.

Feb 25, 2010 11:44:14 AM

Bodo P.
# 9

Very loquacious Nr. 1 to 8 . Hope you did not get muscle ache in your index fingers :-))

Hope to see ´real´ English speaking people in this community pretty soon.

Hi Bodo,

I'm sure that the english page will grow so fast as the german one :)

Chris Haefeli
Do you mind I join as number 11 here? Probably we should post a couple of topic in here. Otherwise the forum remains empty and looks not really healthy for new visitors.

Hello Chris,

if you want to fill up the board like your mobile: there is a Meet&Greet area aswel to show other people who you are and other details of your person :)

I'm really sure that many topics will follow in the next days

Cu,
Kay

Feb 28, 2010 9:47:35 AM

@ Kay

Hope you are right with your opinion of fast growth of English edition.

Question to admins - how does the 'rest of the world' find us ?

Big question mark :
apart from guys and girls with education in English speaking countries our English ' capacities ` will be limited.
So - will there be many of us non-experts willing to demonstrate their ' restricted abilities ' ? Like me ...

— modified on Feb 28, 2010 9:58:00 AM

Pani ** Jeder denkt an sich, nur ich denk´ an mich ** Bitte beachten : http://www.androidpit.de/de/android/forum/thread/392082/und

Feb 28, 2010 3:45:11 PM

@Bodo: Google has already a lot of indices of our site. Thus, we will have a growth through search engines. We will have some Google adwords as well.

We highly appreciate any help and would love to find some admins here - even if their English is not perfect. Like mine... ;-) We will have some native speakers her. But they are more responsible for the tests.