Favorite Games (Paid and Free)

• Replies:6
Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Apr 6, 2010, 10:13:53 PM via Website

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite games were, why they liked them, and if they have any strategies they want to share with the community.

My favorite is Robo Defense FREE, but I can't get past level 4. Chime in if you have any tips! I also like Word Search and my girlfriend really likes Flying Aces for some reason, even though she hates flying in RL.

Chris H.
  • Forum posts: 321

Apr 8, 2010, 12:39:49 PM via App

I like Jewels, Bonsai Blast and Space Physics most. Jewels and Bonsai Blast are free, Space Physics is paid app. Used to play Robo defense as well but its getting very difficult in Level 4 (I think it was 4).
My wife is Jewels crazy. Before she got her own Hero she always took mine for playing.

— modified on Apr 8, 2010, 12:59:06 PM

Maggie S.
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 30, 2010, 12:49:32 PM via Website

Hallo,
my favorite game is also Jewels. I love it! Jewels are a girls best friend. That’s all I can say about it.

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/org.mhgames.jewels/Jewels

Please don´t laugh about my second favourite game. It is the g-spot Locator!! I am not sure if it is made for girls or boys. I think, it is very informative, but my boyfriend is nuts about playing it all day and finding the g-spot.

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.drhein.healthservices.gspot/G-Spot-Locator

— modified on May 4, 2010, 9:04:01 AM

Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Apr 30, 2010, 1:20:05 PM via Website

I really like Replica Island because it's the only game on Android that I found that reminds me of Mario. When I got my Android, I was looking for something that would be similar to the good old Nintendo Mario games, you know, with multiple levels and a lot of jumping around.

Replica Island is great, but there's one advanced level (don't know the number of it) that I'm totally stuck on. There's a passage filled with spikes that I just can't find a way to get around.

If anyone knows any similar games, please let me know!

Mandi Reyes
  • Forum posts: 13

May 1, 2010, 12:01:00 AM via App

wow I beat robo defense in 2 days!! there's a trick to it