furdiburb

• Replies:70
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Apr 29, 2010 4:47:26 PM via Website

Can anyone tell me how in the world I'm supposed to scrub the little guy after it rains on him? I'm getting frustrated because I can't figure it out...thanks!

Trending stories from our news section

Deactivated Account

Apr 29, 2010 5:35:58 PM via Website

Hey Emily!

I haven't tried furdiburb yet, but I'll see if I can figure it out and get back to you!

Deactivated Account

Apr 29, 2010 5:56:24 PM via Website

Emily -- try drying him with a gust of wind (a swirly looking thing); this will turn into a mini tornado and he'll be dry in no time. Furdi has to be absolutely spotlessly clean before you can dry him off, otherrwise 1) he'll get sick, poor baby, and 2) you may not be able to dry him off properly.

Let us know how it works out!

— modified on Apr 29, 2010 9:04:23 PM

Deactivated Account

Apr 29, 2010 9:06:43 PM via Website

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood. Mandi is right -- use the stuff by the house and looks a bit like grass (it's meant to be aloe vera) to scrub him until he's clean.

Aug 15, 2010 5:14:57 PM via Website

Hi for everybody!I'd like to ask if somebody know,how I can enter to my house?
And how I can play with Furdi?

— modified on Aug 15, 2010 5:18:41 PM

Deactivated Account

Aug 16, 2010 12:33:40 PM via Website

Hi Andrew, and welcome to AndroidPIT!

I don't think it's possible to go inside the house -- if I'm wrong please correct me, Furdiburb fans!

Nov 11, 2010 9:55:34 AM via Website

I collected 98 squirrels and got the space ship-then crashed. Can't figure out what to do now as spaceship in a big hole!!! so I collected another 98 squirrels, bought the potion but no second spaceship!!! Help!!!

Nov 17, 2010 3:43:11 AM via Website

You can get inside the house by pressing and holding on the door. You can wake up Furdiburb by taking him out of his box. He'll generally follow you outside.

Jan 4, 2011 5:01:36 AM via App

ok I've gotten the spaceship. I've grown my furdiburb to double his size as well. I've had the game a week and love it. u get the spaceship by makin it out of the solar system. its harder when he's small after a week hell grow up a little and the small stars u see after the first couple of planets become normal size again because hes older so it makes getting out the solar system eadier. the spaceship OS busted of course no idea how to fix it. I'm trying to make it back out the solitary system again but the stars are small again and its almost 3 times as hard. if ur wondering about the stars and how to do it u get a free star potion and give it to the sister without a bottle and swipe ur finger up to fly on space and keep hitting stars to go higher there's 6 planets total then ur ship