cinema app

• Replies:3
David Jones
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 1:27:03 AM via Website

hey guys am hoping you can help me find an app for my X10

im looking for an app that lets me look up movie times and movies :)

if there is one for event cinemas that woul be great thankx

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Jul 3, 2010, 6:03:16 AM via App

If you want an app.."movies" or "IMDb" works well.. both also let you view movie trailers. However Google search will also provide you with movie times and locations (just say or type "movie showtimes" if needed enter your zipcode.. then you will see theatres in your area etc).

— modified on Jul 3, 2010, 6:09:51 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 98

Jul 6, 2010, 1:51:18 PM via Website

Hi David,

IMDb is a great app, but it only shows movie theatre schedules for the US at the moment (let's hope they'll include other countries soon).

Stéphane Nicolas
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 12, 2011, 3:31:27 AM via Website

Hello,

I would recommend you Cinemadroid.
Imdb is quite a good soft if you want to find movie detailled information, reviews and so on.

But Cinemadroid has been designed to find movies showtimes. It works all over the US and Canada, and there is a version for France.
It is actually much faster and can work offline after you downloaded movies showtimes. You don't need to be connected to Internet to find showtimes as opposed to Imdb ( although you need Internet if you want to access reviews or detailled information on movies, exactly as for Imdb).

https://market.android.com/details?id=ca.qc.webalterpraxis.cinedroid&feature=search_result

I wrote the app, and can tell you it's pretty good. :)

Stéphane