AndroidPIT Is Now On Facebook

• Replies:24
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Jul 29, 2010 3:35:25 PM via Website

There is, as of today, a Facebook page for AndroidPIT.com up and running. The page will also link to our Twitter account to post up all Test Reports, Blogs, and News from the website. Feel free to visit the page, and like it if you want. I will be doing my best to keep it up-to-date.

In other AndroidPIT news, the Twitter account now has over 100 followers, and is expanding quickly.

Thanks for all the support guys!'

Side note: there was some confusion getting the Twitter account update with all the major stories and synced, so I accidentally posted a whole bunch of stuff to Twitter that was already posted before.

— modified on Jul 29, 2010 3:42:39 PM

Mar 12, 2013 6:21:25 PM via Website

Isnt' this like old news or something? I've been following AndroidPIT on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for months already! Sheeeesh! people get with the program!

Dec 11, 2013 5:52:54 PM via Website

Thanks! We had ourselves a little party six weeks ago to celebrate 15,000 +1's on Google+ and 20,000 Likes on Facebook. Now, six weeks later we're at over 30,000 +1's on Google+ and getting close to 50,000 Likes on Facebook. We're loving it!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting