sms mayhem

• Replies:7
steve edd
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 10, 2010, 12:28:49 PM via Website

does any1 know y i cant find this app thru my phone? it on the net and on the android market on friends phones but i cant get it. confussed!! i really want this app

Frank W.
  • Forum posts: 5,103

Sep 10, 2010, 12:32:08 PM via Website

Hello Steve,

welcome in our comunity.

I think there is no solution for your problem. Look here. I think that's your problem too.

Frank

Edit: If you really, really want this app you can contact the developer.

— modified on Sep 10, 2010, 12:33:29 PM

"Irgendwann, möglicherweise aber auch nie, werde ich dich bitten, mir eine kleine Gefälligkeit zu erweisen." (Don Corleone) Für ein friedliches Miteinander"

steve edd

Sep 10, 2010, 12:41:25 PM via Website

Frank W.
Hello Steve,

welcome in our comunity.

I think there is no solution for your problem. Look here. I think that's your problem too.

Frank

Edit: If you really, really want this app you can contact the developer.

i av tried contact the developer but the lynx attached 2 his mails keeps saying broken wen i attempt the download, 2 friends got it easy thru ther phones using the market.

Frank W.

Sep 10, 2010, 12:51:59 PM via Website

What phone do you have? and what phones have your friends?

— modified on Sep 10, 2010, 12:53:18 PM

"Irgendwann, möglicherweise aber auch nie, werde ich dich bitten, mir eine kleine Gefälligkeit zu erweisen." (Don Corleone) Für ein friedliches Miteinander"

steve edd

Sep 14, 2010, 6:17:59 PM via Website

the xperia x1o. full size. it works on the htc and all samsungs just doesnt exist wen search from my phone or try the download ????

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 15, 2010, 12:24:59 PM via Website

Your Xperia X10 runs Android 1.6, and I can't find it on my Android 1.6 T-Mobile G1, so it is likely due to the app not being designed for the Android 1.6 platform. Once your phone receives the Android 2.1 update (likely sometime this month), you should be able to see it and buy it/download it.

Frank W.

Sep 15, 2010, 7:15:06 PM via Website

Yes, I think like Douglas.

You can check it here on AndroidPIT in the "Apps"-part. There you can look for the app and can see from which Android-Version it runs.

Frank

wesam77

Oct 26, 2010, 1:05:53 AM via App

steve edd
does any1 know y i cant find this app thru my phone? it on the net and on the android market on friends phones but i cant get it. confussed!! i really want this app