uPackingList - Packing For A Trip

• Replies:4
NIX Solutions
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 30, 2010, 11:50:09 AM via Website

A new Android app - uPackingList!
uPackingList application is designed to turn packing into fast and convenient activity for any journey, developed by NIX Solutions

FEATURES:
- Friendly and appealing interface that requires minimum actions
- Unlimited lists, possibility to reuse any list
- A Carefully thought-out catalog that contains about 300 items
- Collapse or expand any category you need, add items to lists with just one tap
- An easily customizable catalogue – you can add or change any category and item
- When your list is ready you can proceed to packing right away. Mark items as processed with just one tap
- Vivid presentation of packing progress for all lists

Android Market: market://details?id=com.nixsolutions.upackinglist
Cyrket: uPackingList - Cyrket

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 30, 2010, 2:56:00 PM via Website

Well, honestly, you could not have presented this app at a better time for me, as I am starting to pack up to go on a vacation for a bit. Some of the items in your screenshot make me laugh a bit honestly, like "arrange for elderly nursing", but that is only because I don't have an elderly person to take care of yet. It is a pretty good idea, and I'm installing it now. I'll try and use it to pack for my vacation.

Can I blame you if my vacation doesn't go the way I want it to? :D

edit: it is not available for my Android 1.6 G1. I guess someone else will have to try it out.

— modified on Sep 30, 2010, 2:58:13 PM

NIX Solutions
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 7, 2011, 4:38:22 PM via Website

Update uPackingList (v.1.18):
1. Fixed some bugs.
2. Added “Master List” functionality, it allows you to create/edit/delete base Categories and Items, and then manipulate with them inside your lists.
3. Ability to specify the number of things that you pack
4. Ability to add a picture to the item
5. Added support of Android 3.0 and fragments for big screens.

Have a good trip!