Flashlight fun with strobe and more!

• Replies:2
Joe Mazza
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 7, 2010, 2:22:55 AM via Website

Hey everyone! I wanted to get the news out about my app which is available now! It is called Flashlight Fun!
There are many features in the app which will help you out when you are in need, bored or just want to mess with someone!

This program uses your screen as a flashlight at full brightness! That was the original intention of the app and it has since grown!

The features currently available are:
Flashlight
Strobe (adjustable speed!)
Pulsing White
Red Emergency Strobe
Random Color Strobe
Police Strobe (with siren!)
Adjustable Colors
Over the Rainbow
Gradient
Disco Dance Party (with disco music!)
Hypnotic Checker Strobe

I have has some pretty good reviews so far, and I just want to make the best app possible!
I invite you to try it, and let me know what you think! I am always looking for new features or ways to make it better.
I look for the comments to implement what you would like to see. Some thing's that are results of comments are Police Strobe now has a siren, The Strobe is now adjustable. The music/siren are off by default with your previous setting being remembered!

Go ahead and give it a try!
Let me know what you love and hate!
Tell me what you want to see!
I promise to do my best to suit everyone out there!

Thanks in advance, hope you enjoy it!

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Oct 13, 2010, 1:31:43 PM via Website

Congratulations on your app. Your app is entering into a market which already has lots of competition, as you likely already know. In fact, one of the developers in our community has his own app which is very similar to yours, called party light and party light free. I just downloaded yours and tried it out. The police siren flashes alternates just a tad too fast for my tastes, but I do like that the pattern changes, and the occasional addition of a white flash.

Joe Mazza
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 15, 2010, 6:20:08 AM via Website

Thanks for checking it out for me! I am planning on making some changes to the siren here in the next release. As always any input is always good! Like I said I want as many people as possible to be satisfied with it!

Anything else you like/don't like let me know! A new version should be out soon, just trying to balance school and free time in one!

As always thank you!