where to buy cheap good cellphone gps?

• Replies:1
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 8

Oct 21, 2010, 9:25:00 AM via Website

Rencently i bought a cellphone online, and i want to install a gps tracking system on it. It is said that cell phone manufacturers installed GPS receivers into their cell phones and now there is a feature called enhanced 911 that enables emergency opperators to instantly see the location of the caller even if they call in on their cell phone.
And i was heard about one cellphone gps tracker called: "Find My iPhone" is an application that can be used on either the iPhone, iPad, or even the iPod Touch to locate them in the event that they're lost are stolen. It's sounds really nice,but now i need a gps tracker compatible with a wide variety of phones. So i was wonder if anyone can recommend a good site for me, and do you think stores online with Wholesale China Electronics are saling good quality china products? I saw many of electronics store like - ecargoonline.com are sale many kinds of gps trackers with cheap price, but i still want to compare the price and the quality.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Oct 21, 2010, 3:01:34 PM via Website

Do you understand that this is an Android website/forum which talks about Android cellphones? If your phone doesn't come with GPS hardware already integrated into it, I don't believe there is a program available for download which automatically gives it GPS abilities. Is your phone even running Android? Based on the links you provided, you just want to attach a GPS chip onto the phone, and track it using a device you buy? There are Android apps which you can download that allow you to find your device when stolen. Why would you need a device that can work with a wide variety of phones?