Let me show you the best STG(Advent Rush) on Android

• Replies:2
Sion
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 4, 2010, 3:22:27 PM via Website

First, this is my first time find this web site from google. I think androidPIT is the best designed android web site I have ever used.

And this time, I want to recommend a game by our team, I think this is also best shoot target game on android.
It will come next week.

Before give an introduction of our game, I made a game video on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX0ta1H7qtw&feature=share

Then our story begins:

AD 2300, with the rapid development of science and technology, human take magic from fiction world into reality.However, then a new world war breaks out because of humans' greed for new energy.

Lasia was born in an outlying small country, which is rich and beautiful. But it is fated to be invaded, because of its richness of magic energy.

Robint, who was born in 2206, will be the the founder of Technological Magic when he grows up. During the last years of his life, Robint wrote an ultimate magic book, which can only be understood by himeself.

Lasia, fleeing from the enemies, travels through time with a mysterious book and, she find a boy......

As a developer, I am happy and proud to release the best STG game on Android platform. Energetic music, new control method, multi-touch supported, beautiful yet challenging bullet curtains, various levels, all of which will bring you the best game experiences and stimulating challenges.

At last, this game will need android system above 2.0, and thanks a lot for your time.

— modified on Nov 4, 2010, 3:37:18 PM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Nov 4, 2010, 4:52:42 PM via Website

Wow, that looks pretty awesome. Now I just have to get my hands on a Android 2.0+ handset. Let us know when your app hits the Android Market. My only question is if the app will be a paid app, or for free? If it will be a paid app, then we don't allow advertising of the app here. You are welcome to purchase a test report of the app or contact a website admin for advertising possibilities.

In addition, have you thought about signing up to the AndroidPIT developer community? Also, did you know that you can upload your app onto the AndroidPIT App Center and sell it from there?

Sion
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 4, 2010, 6:58:19 PM via Website

Thx very much for your reply.

I will upload a free version of this game recently.

It's about 12M.

^_^

Thanks again!

I think I want to sign up to the developer community.

Today is the first time I got here. Your web site is really profession.

— modified on Nov 4, 2010, 7:04:45 PM