Backup Battery For Droid.

• Replies:4
louie zmich
  • Forum posts: 10

Jan 14, 2011, 3:57:02 AM via App

I just bought a backup battery for my Droid off ebay and I love it it was 15$ and comes with a mini USB cord, I soon want to upgrade tho any suggestions on ones I should get?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jan 14, 2011, 2:31:26 PM via Website

Upgrade to a new phone? Have you thought about selling your phone to someone? I ask because it seems weird to buy a phone and then look into buying a second one soon afterwards.

Anyways, recommending a new phone for anyone is hard. It depends on what you want in your Android phone. You live in the US, right? If so, I'd recommend going to visit a Verizon store and trying out the phones in their Droid line-up. If you do a lot of traveling to foreign countries I would suggest looking at the Droid 2 Global. If you want something with a huge screen, look at the Droid X. If you want a good camera, get the Droid Incredible.

Take a look at the phones listed in this page: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?&item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice&deviceCategoryId=1

— modified on Jan 14, 2011, 2:35:14 PM

Ryan Erickson
  • Forum posts: 93

Feb 14, 2011, 4:17:11 AM via App

I stared with the droid and upgraded to the droid x it is a great phone! But I agree with douglas it's all about what your looking for in a phone.

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Feb 20, 2011, 5:37:31 AM via App

I started with the HTC Eris.. and just recently moved up to the HTC Incredible. I choose the Incredible basicly because it was a lot like my Eris but better. Bigger processor.. nicer camera with flash this time.. more memory.. bigger screen plus HD res. And I prefer HTC Sense UI.. it is simply the best user interface I've seen so far.

Ryan Erickson
  • Forum posts: 93

Feb 20, 2011, 5:29:23 PM via App

I will agree with you as of a stock launcher sense ui is second to none. Motoblur has gotten better but still kinda clunky. That is why I moved to the new adw launcher!