Audio Over Bluetooth APP QUESTION

• Replies:3
Super Dan
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 7:33:26 PM via Website

I am interested in using a bluetooth headset paired with my HTC wildfire android phone

BUT

I would like to plug my phone into some speakers via the headphone jack .

So that I can speak into the bluetooth headset and have my voice wirelessly amplified through the speakers

Is there an app for that?

Fabien Röhlinger
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 3,855

Feb 4, 2011, 1:05:32 PM via Website

Hey Super Dan, to be honest: I doubt that there is a way to manage that. But if you are looking for some great bluetooth headsets: I have purchased the "Sennheiser VMX Office" headset. It is amazing! And you can hear the sound loud and clear.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Feb 4, 2011, 1:18:26 PM via Website

Are you a lecturer or trying to have a system where you can walk around in a hall and talk into your headset, while having it transmit through the speaker system? I'm trying to find an app for you that does this, but the outlook is kinda bleak.

edit: I don't think anyone has done this yet. This is a good idea for some developer to take up, though, as I imagine there is a growing segment which could use something like this.

— modified on Feb 4, 2011, 1:25:18 PM

Cathna M. S.
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 7:09:02 AM via Website

I've looked over the net and I don't think this app exists yet. But like Fabien said, maybe you could opt for a really nice BT headset in the meantime. I got mine from Hypercel. They carry most brands and you can research about which one you like best. I've posted the link here to help you out ;)

http://www.hypercel.com/BTheadset