HTC Wildfire — need help wid adobe flash player

• Replies:17
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 17, 2011 12:51:57 PM

Okay, I just researched this topic a little more and apparently the HTC Wildfire will not support Adobe Flash or Live Wallpapers, even though it has Android 2.2. This is likely because of the phone's weak processor and possibly the small display resolution. The app is specifically made to be unfindable for Wildfire users. If you can return and exchange your phone still, I'd recommend it.

Mar 19, 2011 2:36:36 AM

I have a colby kyros 70154G phone system 1.6 with one build update to 2.1 version you dont need to have a 2.2 version. Just intall firefox browser first,
the install Opera mini 5/Opera soft flash 10.1 player and your set to go this is a google verson comperable to adobe flash. both apps are free.

Mar 20, 2011 3:00:26 PM

sneha
hi

im trying to install adobe flashplayer 10.1 . but im unable to install . could u please guide me how to do...

Thanks in advance.

Hi there sneha, heres a thread that justjay have on how to install flash.

http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/401277/How-To-Install-Flash-10-1-On-Android-2-1-Eclair-Devices

If that don't work, try what eva did, see if that route is for you...

"RE: need help wid adobe flash player
created on Mar 18, 2011 8:36:36 PM
I have a colby kyros 70154G phone system 1.6 with one build update to 2.1 version you dont need to have a 2.2 version. Just intall firefox browser first,
the install Opera mini 5/Opera soft flash 10.1 player and your set to go this is a google verson comperable to adobe flash. both apps are free."

Goodluck.:grin:

English is my second Language

Mar 20, 2011 4:24:51 PM

depending on the OS system your running you can if you have 2.1 you can install Opera Mobile which is the equivlent of Adope Flash 10.1 if it tells you you cant
if it doesnt load let me know you may have to install an additional browser and alternate between internet explorer and the additional browser.