Samsung Galaxy S2 — Easiest way to transfer music from iTunes to SGS2?

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Aug 30, 2011 10:57:44 AM via Website

Hi all,

I have tried to download music from iTunes to my Samsung Kies but it doesn't transfer artist or album name. Anyone know how to bring these across as well?

— modified on Sep 27, 2011 4:42:12 PM by moderator

Aug 30, 2011 10:59:33 AM via Website

Found this on another website...hopefully it'll work:

. First install either ipod Agent on PC, this will run a small server program to listen for the Android device.
2. Connect mobile to pc via usb and create a folder called Music on sd card or phone storage, using usb storage method in wireless connections, not using Kies default.
3. Right-click on iTunes Agent icon in system tray and choose preferemces.
4. Leave the settings at defaults and click new.
5. Enter the device name, Galaxy S2
6. Leave Synchronize pattern: set to iTunes
7. Click the Choose button and select the Music folder you created on the Galaxy S
8. Click the Create button and select the Music folder you created on the Galaxy S
9. Click Save and then Close
10. Launch iTunes and you will see a playlist folder called My Devices, under which you will see the Galaxy S
11. Simply drag the music you wish to synchronize from your iTunes library to your Galaxy S into this playlist
12. Finally, right-click on the iTunes Agent icon in the system tray and select Synchronize devices to sync Music to your phone.

Nov 29, 2011 10:11:31 AM via Website

Could you describe what happens when you tried to transfer music with ipod agent and kies? They are the most popular solution to help get music transferred between your phone and iTunes so it's odd they didn't work. Post a little more information about what happened and what you tried and maybe someone can help.

Nov 24, 2012 11:41:43 AM via Website

what is the Itunes agent icon - if it is the shortcut on the desktop then there is no preferences button when right clicking on it. I am soooooooooooo frustrated right now with this process I feel like throwing my ipod, my phone and my laptop through

the wall. Is nothing ever blinkin' simple with technology??????????

Nov 25, 2014 9:45:06 AM via Website

Hey dude. For your situation, I recommend a software that can help you transfer your music from iTunes to Samsung Phone, you can go read this tutorial admin edit: Promotional Links are forbidden for more details.:D Wish this can help you.

— modified on Nov 25, 2014 9:59:03 AM by moderator