HTC Sensation XE Release Date in UK: October 1st

• Replies:5
Di Tao
  • Forum posts: 55

Sep 14, 2011, 4:20:24 PM via Website

Looks like the HTC Sensation XE will see a UK release date of October 1st. I wonder when the phone will reach American shores?

Guilbert McEwans
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 14, 2011, 5:10:26 PM via Website

:angry: Never... Smartphone makers have decided we can't have nice things.

Ryan
  • Forum posts: 146

Sep 26, 2011, 4:26:10 PM via Website

I preordered it, but i live in switzerland

uhh isn't it possible for you to import it from EU?
Like we do it with all your stuff, wich isn't released here ;)

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 26, 2011, 5:52:43 PM via Website

Yeah it is but it's hard sometimes as Americans tend to loose out on both the exchange rate and that fact that tech in normally cheaper in the US because we don't have as high of taxes on electronic goods. So if you're going to get something imported you often have to really want it or find a good deal on ebay or some service like that.

Ryan

Sep 27, 2011, 8:28:33 AM via Website

Aaron Tilton
Yeah it is but it's hard sometimes as Americans tend to loose out on both the exchange rate and that fact that tech in normally cheaper in the US because we don't have as high of taxes on electronic goods. So if you're going to get something imported you often have to really want it or find a good deal on ebay or some service like that.

Yeah, thats why I import CD's (like 20-30bucks in switzerland), Clothes, Merchandise, equipment from US. It's just to expensive in switzerland ;)
But sometimes UK is as cheap as US, too.

Ryan

Sep 28, 2011, 12:21:36 PM via Website

HTC is now probably releasing the sensation with faster processor (1,5ghz) and bigger battery in America.
Source: FCC

But I guess it will still look the same as the old Sensation & you won't get the BEATS thingy

— modified on Sep 28, 2011, 12:22:18 PM