HTC Sensation XE: Sound quality?

• Replies:25
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jan 19, 2012 10:54:51 AM

Wow that's interesting. I'm not an audiophile and I only got to play around with a Beat enabled Sensation XE for a couple of days but I thought the sound quality was great and much better then on my Xperia play. Was I just being taken in by the advertising or are my ears just not trained enough to judge?

Mar 22, 2012 8:51:19 AM

Di Tao
I've personally never had a problem with the sound quality on my HTC Desire so I wonder why HTC is putting so much effort into launching this phone with Beats technology. I mean, how much better could the sound quality possibly be? And how many people out there use their phones as their primary mp3 players? It's an interesting question and I'll be interested to see just how noticable the difference in sound quality is. Certainly the idea of a HQ external speaker on the phone makes it quite unique.

I got this handset on the hope that it would be the best phone around for sound quality, not just head phones but ring tones/ hands free etc..It is safe to say im disappointed. the wife's nokia has better volume and quality sound to be fair!