The "Noob" Has Arrived

• Replies:3
BrotherBone
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 20, 2011, 5:00:29 AM via Website

Hello, all...

Read my profile, if you want to learn about me. I'm new to the Android world, and, I like it so far. I'm just getting started, with my HTC Evo 4G. I submitted a blog, and, if it is approved, you may read it, if you wish - it tells of my recent experience, when my less-than-one-month-old smartphone 'got Root'. It also explains my frame of mind, before and after it happened - and, of my first tentative steps to becoming more than just a "noob", or, an 'Andryo'... I really do want to learn. If you've made it this far, thank you for reading, and, by doing so, welcoming me into this new community.

BrotherBone
:bashful:

Andreas V.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 7,352

Oct 20, 2011, 7:04:36 AM via Website

So BrotherBone,

Welcome to our AndroidPIT Community! Hopefully you will find every information you are seeking :lol:

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Oct 20, 2011, 11:54:56 AM via Website

Hey BrotherBone... I noticed in your post that you said you submitted a blog post. I just checked the submit que and I couldn't see one from you there. Did you submit it to our site? If you're trying to get user blogs accepted, we're more then happy to consider them, you just have to make sure you click the correct blue link on the front page. Let me know what's up and if I should read through something!

Ross
  • Forum posts: 8

Oct 29, 2011, 11:55:02 AM via App

Hey BrotherBone.. Welcome from another fairly new Droider :)

I look forward to reading your blog - beginning to consider rooting my Nexus S, but have been apprehensive, so it'll be great to read your thoughts!