Archos 8 home tablet

• Replies:1
Steven Sample
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 7:45:00 PM via Website

Hi guys,
Can any one help out there Received a archos8 home tablet for a Christmas present and I am having a few problems getting on the Internet also downloading apps etc it says low space but when I checked I still have 2gb left out of 4gb .the other messages are THE APPLICATION BROWSER (process com.ANDROID?BROWSER) has stopped unexpectedly .please please please help me I am desperate Thanks for taking the time to read this oh and by the way I have tried resetting the tablet via the hole in the back. Steve.

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 17, 2012, 11:39:45 AM via Website

I would download a file manager program like a super tool box( you can find a link in this artile about apps for a new phone) and then move unnessairy files to your SD card to free up space on your internal storage. You can also manage files by plugging your tablet into your comptuer and trying it that way. You might also want to clear the cache form the Android market by going to settings> applications > manage applications and then clicking on the Android market. You should see a button called clear cache. That might help you if there is too much old info floating around in your app.

Hope that helps!