re adobe ID and google

• Replies:6
Joseph Bellaire
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 11, 2012, 12:04:01 AM via Website

Still unable to get adobe to authorize drm books won,t recognize device. Second problem When I enter Google search it brings up info requested and then flips back to search. Just below the search box it shows me the search history. On the right side of the page it shows a pencil Can't seem t get rid of the history. Any member with an android flytouch6 tablet who can help me with these problems. Won,t stay long enough on page to allow me to download anything. Thanks jOS.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Mar 12, 2012, 11:50:11 PM via Website

Really weird. Have you tried installing a different browser like dolphin to see if the problem persists?

Joseph Bellaire

Mar 13, 2012, 3:04:31 PM via Website

I've tried to downloade dolphin ,but it does the same thing. As soon as I bring up the app to download, it flips back to search and records what i've tried tro search just under the search area.

Eric McBride

Mar 13, 2012, 5:07:25 PM via Website

Thats really weird. I ve never heard of such an issue. Have you tried doing a factory reset?

Joseph Bellaire

Mar 13, 2012, 9:01:13 PM via Website

I've thought of that Eric, but will I lose everything in the tablet. As I've mentioned before, I'm new at all this android thing and learning through trial and error. More error than anything else .

Eric McBride

Mar 14, 2012, 11:08:07 PM via Website

Whats the name of the tablet you have?

Joseph Bellaire

Mar 15, 2012, 9:41:55 PM via Website

It's a flytouch 6 , 2.3 10.2 in. Model # MID. Baseband version unknown. Kernel Version 2.6.35.7 Root@zid#7. That the information found in the section (About the device Thanks Jos.