A super spy camera app is released.

• Replies:2
APP lIU
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 4:07:11 PM via Website

I have investigated with the spy camera related app in market for a long time, and find most of spy camera app are trying to focus with one feature or few feature, there is no one integrate with all of spy feature. So I decided to develop one. I name this project as iHiddenCamera app.
This app will have the feature about
1. hide preview, basicly all spy camera app should have this feature. But my app also can change the fake preview style.
2. disable camera sound, this is the most painful of all spy camera app, some silent camera app can do this, but they do not have the first feature. Or most of them failed with unrooted phone. My app can disable camera sound without root, only when you want to have high resolution pictures you need to root.
3. How to root if I want to root, you can check with this.

4. Here is the most amazing feature of my app, it can also hide your record files. Which means when you take picture or video, you can hide them automaticly and you can enable the password protection for this app. Without password, nobody can export or sneak your pictures.

5. The continuous shot is the must have feature.

6. The high resolution HD video is also support.

So do not want any more try to download it from your android phone, just search JulyCamera or view it in here, you can download it.

Drop me(app.liu@woapp.info) an email if you have any more suggestion or feedback.
Search JulyCamera can find my app,
Download QR code is

— modified on Apr 7, 2012, 4:08:15 PM

jane mois

Sep 6, 2012, 5:19:31 AM via Website

I never knew that is is even available of g play recently i heard the release that mobile-spy is going to offer this on g play android spy i read in reviews here also has one feature that show pictures and videos

— modified on Sep 6, 2012, 5:19:50 AM

jenny alberd

Jun 10, 2013, 8:33:54 AM via Website

Hi, there!! Why everyone want to use spy camera to capture their girlfriends pics or private time. I found my friend using spy camera at my house which I was not aware of. Can you tell me how to detect these spy cameras at first stop like in technical way?