can't sign in to google account

• Replies:52
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered

Jan 12, 2013 9:19:56 AM via Website

i had a problem that can't login my gmail and my play store...is there any where that i can login again.. I've use samsung galaxy s GT-19000
everytime went i login it says can't establish a reliable data connection to the server. is there anywere to fix it...i can surf internet thru my phone but can login my google playstore and my gmail...help me plz..:(

Jan 12, 2013 9:21:14 AM via Website

Käpt'n Andreas V.
Brody D.
No, I don't have Google Play installed

Ehm, you have no Play Store.... do you have the Market? Otherwise it would be no wonder, that you can´t login... :wink:

So, your initial problem was, that you can´t establish a secure connection. If it´s still the problem, try one of the following solutions:

• Do not sychnonize date and time thru the network automatically, take alook that you have the right Timezone (Eastern-, Central-, Western-Standard)
  • Menu->Settings->Date and Time->Automatic (has to be deactivated)
  • Change from WiFi to 3G and back and try again. Maybe a reboot of your phone may nessecary
  • Logout and login into GTalk
  • Delete Data and Cache of the Market/Play Store
i had a problem that can't login my gmail and my play store...is there any where that i can login again.. I've use samsung galaxy s GT-19000
everytime went i login it says can't establish a reliable data connection to the server. is there anywere to fix it...i can surf internet thru my phone but can login my google playstore and my gmail...help me plz..:(

Mar 1, 2013 10:46:41 AM via Website

If you can't sign in, please select the issue that applies to you below. This troubleshooter will guide you through 2-5 questions, depending on the options you select.
1: I forgot my password
2: I think someone else is using my account
3: I forgot my username
4: I know my username and password, but I can't sign in
5: I can't reset my password via SMS
6: I use a Google Apps account
7: I'm having trouble with 2-step verification

Do you use Gmail with this account?
1: Yes
2: No

Google can send you a text message if you ever forget your password..

Apr 17, 2013 5:56:30 PM via Website

hi there
I couldn't create a secure connection to my servers when trying yo login yo my google account to access google play..and i did all things mentioned about this topic, but nothing is happening..any suggestions?!!:(

May 8, 2013 7:32:45 PM via Website

plzzz help i am trying to sign in into my google acc to play store but its giving me that couldnt sign in and cant establish a reliable connection to server plzz what to do !!!!!!

May 10, 2013 5:25:26 PM via App

It happened a few times with me when my HTC got stuck and I took out the battery and reinserted. This resets the date and time which inturn affects google play, and it gives all sorts of errors.

Aug 2, 2013 11:30:06 AM via Website

i think the priblem has nothing to do with wifi,everytime i brouse the google store , i use my wifi,and it shall work better than 3G...the problem may lies in your settings.

Deactivated Account

Sep 26, 2013 2:40:18 PM via Website

Oooops , I don't think that its an issue with your Wifi. Why don't you make a soft reset and then restart the device. It may work properly then

Oct 28, 2013 12:42:33 AM via Website

Käpt'n Andreas V.

Ehm, you have no Play Store.... do you have the Market? Otherwise it would be no wonder, that you can´t login... :wink:

So, your initial problem was, that you can´t establish a secure connection. If it´s still the problem, try one of the following solutions:

• Do not sychnonize date and time thru the network automatically, take alook that you have the right Timezone (Eastern-, Central-, Western-Standard)
  • Menu->Settings->Date and Time->Automatic (has to be deactivated)
  • Change from WiFi to 3G and back and try again. Maybe a reboot of your phone may nessecary
  • Logout and login into GTalk
  • Delete Data and Cache of the Market/Play Store

Been having trouble signing on GTalk (and most other apps) on my phone over my home wi-fi for a couple days and could NOT for the life of me figure it out!
So. Did a search for the problem and stumbled on this nifty forums ... and even more nifty post!
The post reminded me that the clocks were going back this weekend in Europe (but not North America) and that, even if after nearly 3 years with this phone I had never noticed any trouble, it could, maybe, confuse the system.

Anywho! I followed these steps and it fixed my issue!
So I had to sign in to this forum to convey my thanks! :D

Nov 12, 2013 8:31:49 AM via Website

Since lunchtime today I would most like to throw my Note 2 out of the window!

I flash new ROMs and regular lunchtime today I once again flashed a 4.3.1 rom (carbon).

I could suddenly no longer in the G+ app, because it meant I would not be logged.

With Hangouts, it goes one step further.

It says there is a problem with the permissions ...

Well, test times installs the new 4.4 Rom, only  WLAN and added the Google account, same problem, so it is not on an application ...

Just what is it? Has / had someone the same before?

Thanks for any advice!

Oh yes: on my nexus 7 2013 with the same account: nothing, everything works without problems!

— modified on Nov 12, 2013 8:32:30 AM

Nov 23, 2013 6:37:24 AM via Website

@hiruy friend i think you have to reset your password of your google accounts and signup on the app store by new username. Maybe, you will get success.

Nov 26, 2013 6:15:56 AM via Website

Hi, You should be sure about the internet connection n your phone. May be your phone does not have internet driver on your phone or your phone is not connect with wi-fi.

Nov 27, 2013 5:51:01 PM via Website

Couple of tricks that might help:

• Try switching between network - wifi and mobile data
  • Turning Airplane Mode on and then back off sometimes fixes the problem
  • The date/time fix already posted
  • Clear Play Store app cache
  • Log into the Play Store on your computer, change your password, try to sync on your phone and reenter password when requested (a long shot but has worked before too)
  • Delete your whole Google account from your phone and add it again

— modified on Nov 27, 2013 5:51:09 PM

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Nov 29, 2013 5:06:36 AM via Website

Hi, I have a galaxy note 3 that I have factory resetted multiple times, even wiped the data and reset using the volume up button + home button + power button, but to no avail.

I try to login to play store, youtube, or any google account but it still says that "it cant establish a liable connection to the server."
Even if I try to create a new account with whatever combination of usernames you can think of, it just says "the user name ________ isn't available."

What do I do??

Dec 19, 2013 12:26:36 AM via Website

Hello.

I can't sign in to my google.play android market. I checked the time zone. I also checked if my wifi is working fine on my phone. I can also sign in to Google play and browse other webs on my mobile using browser and chrome but cannot sign in to play. Gives that same "Can’t establish a reliable data connection to the server" I also tried factory-reset.

Looking forward to your help guys. :)