What was your first computer game?

• Replies:42
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Apr 25, 2012 4:48:06 PM

My first computer game was the legendary Lemmings on the Commodore Amiga!

For those who don't remember this game, the objective was to try to guide a certain number of these suicidal/clumsy (depends on how you look at it) little guys to safety in order to win. Hours of fun!

What was your first computer game?

Jun 4, 2012 5:03:10 PM

The first had to be Super Mario, but my favorite was a game I can't recall the name of. I played it in DOS, and it was happening in a ski resort, and you could go into different houses which meant different sports to compete in. There was skiing down a hill and there were obstacles like oil puddles, wooden boxes, trees, etc. then there was the same slopes but sliding on a rubber tire, snowboarding with jumps and tricks. And I don't remember what else, but it was a lot of fun, and I wish I could play it again...:(

Jun 30, 2012 2:34:36 PM

My first console was the TurboGrafx-16.
but I cnat remember what titles i played on it.
The ones that I do remember are tetris, bomber man and some disney game that i cant even google any more...

Jul 2, 2012 2:32:35 PM

lol We had a second hand Commodore 64. Go the C= 64! I reckon my favourite game was jumpman. 99 levels of challenging box collection. and how about raid on bungling bay? or Bruce lee? did you ever play mission impossible? the last game I bought for the 64 was mayhem in monsterland. it was the first game that used the disc drive for extra RAM and the disc operating system for some extra processing power. never before seen colours on a 64! aaah.... those were the days.

— modified on Jul 17, 2012 10:22:21 AM