RE: HELP!!! How Do I Print My E-Mail?

• Replies:11
infamouspete
  • Forum posts: 94

Jun 4, 2012, 7:02:05 PM via Website

Allan Krieger
Hi,
Your link takes me to AOL answers but their answer is for printing AOL e-mails in a windows based environment. My tablet is Android 4.0 and their suggestions don't APPLY here.
Allan

oh sorry about that. i tried searching again but i only found results for android phones not tablets. :(
sorry my post didn't help you.

infamouspete

Jun 4, 2012, 7:26:14 PM via Website

Allan Krieger
Thanks for your attempt. You demonstrate a willingness to try to aid AndroitPIT members. Again my thanks.
To all others:
I'M STILL hoping that someone out there using a Tablet can suggest an answer to me for being able to print to my HP e-copy printer my AOL e-mail.
Allan

oh thanks! :)

hmm.. why don't you try contacting android or HP and ask them about this? maybe they have an answer for this problem?

infamouspete

Jun 4, 2012, 7:49:49 PM via Website

Allan Krieger

Thanks again for your suggestions.
HP's contact numbers I have but how to you contact "Android"?
Allan

here's what i found

Android Tech Support - 1-877-816-8601

Android General Questions - 1-877-699-1904

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 5, 2012, 2:18:35 PM via Website

Let me know if you figure out how! I have an Asus Transformer Prime and would also like to be able to do this.

Best of luck!

infamouspete

Jun 8, 2012, 7:33:11 PM via Website

Allan Krieger
Thanks so much.
Allan

oh no problem. glad to help :)

infamouspete

Jun 20, 2012, 8:01:13 PM via Website

Allan Krieger
infamouspete
Allan Krieger

Thanks again for your suggestions.
HP's contact numbers I have but how to you contact "Android"?
Allan

here's what i found

Android Tech Support - 1-877-816-8601

Android General Questions - 1-877-699-1904

Hi,
Those numbers do not work as Android contact numbers.
Please recheck for correct telephone numbers especially the one for Tech support and get back to me. I do appreciate your input.
Allan

ohh! really? that's too bad :( i thought it's working. hmm... i'll find another way then..

Geoffrey S.
  • Forum posts: 25

Jul 2, 2012, 2:45:27 PM via App

have you looked into cloud print? I'm not sure how it works but as near as I can tell, you sync your device with the 'cloud' and then sync a computer with a printer with the same account? you can then 'simply' send your doc / email to the cloud and it will automatically be sent to your printer, if not just to your computer to be sent to the printer from there.

— modified on Jul 2, 2012, 2:47:03 PM

Geoffrey S.

Jul 4, 2012, 11:03:46 AM via App

if you have a computer, you should be able to set it all up using your computer. as long as your device is register to the account, you should be able to simply send the doc and it all happens pretty much automatically. I'll look into getting some details for you. do you want for me to set it up for you? is that what you're looking for?

Geoffrey S.

Jul 5, 2012, 3:55:23 PM via App

unfortunately I can't do it for you. obviously you have the androidpit appcenter. open it and touch the 'search' tab. enter 'cloud print' into the search field. when the search results appear, if it's not first on the list, you will need to look for 'cloud print' by Paulo Fernandes. I'm not endorsing anything, only suggesting that this is a good place to start. take the time to read through the spiel before you try downloading the app. it's free so ideal to kick off with. you may well find all the information you need in the spiel to know whether it's even possible for you to do it. otherwise, download the app and follow the instructions. there's also information available on the Google website. just Google 'cloud print' and see where that takes you. every blessing. I hope you find what you're looking for.

— modified on Jul 5, 2012, 3:58:23 PM

Geoffrey S.

Jul 17, 2012, 10:18:52 AM via App

have you worked out how to print your docs?

Geoffrey S.

Sep 21, 2012, 12:47:27 AM via App

hey again! if you haven't got one, set up a google account and sync all your mail with gmail. if you use chrome as your browser, go to settings and there's a link to set up cloud print. just click (or tap) the link and follow the instructions. it helps if you can view the desktop/full web pages. As long as your printer is registered, you're away. it might help too, if you have dropbox. hope any of this helps.