HTC Evo 3D — Extended Battery Case (Power Pack) For 3VO

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

May 14, 2012 10:11:08 AM via App

If you can,a spare battery or a custom higher capacity battery is better.
Those covers etc are popular in iphone since you can't take out the battery on iphone.

Trending stories from our news section

May 14, 2012 4:17:06 PM via Website

Ilgaz
Those covers etc are popular in iphone since you can't take out the battery on iphone.

+10000 For Android phones I would also go with the spare battery. I always carry 2. They are really cheap on ebay and Amazon as well.

May 14, 2012 5:10:40 PM via Website

Eric McBride
Ilgaz

+10000 For Android phones I would also go with the spare battery. I always carry 2. They are really cheap on ebay and Amazon as well.

Yeah I already got an extended 3500 mah battery adn I've been using it for quite some time now but I got fed up with the bulky look. I did buy a spare OEM battery but I wanted to ask, I'm definately going to use that second battery every day: I will power down the phone and put the spare battery on it like everyday as I really finish that OEM battery quickly. What I'm trying to say is; would that "on off on off everyday" process harm my phone in any way?

Thanks

May 15, 2012 4:31:18 AM via App

No problem as long as you shutdown device before removing, htc just boots a bit slow.
People who work at medical, military and TV/ radio may need to shut down several times a day.