Lost my contacts after reboot ??????

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 29, 2012 7:31:43 AM

I rebooted my htc chacha,and now i have lost all my contacts, i did tick backup before rebooting my phone, i have all my pictures still, please help ???

Jan 23, 2014 7:24:12 AM

Bev
I rebooted my htc chacha,and now i have lost all my contacts, i did tick backup before rebooting my phone, i have all my pictures still, please help ???
phone > contacts > menu button > account > add account > (add your gmail account if its not listed) > checkmark sync options it might take a bit, but it should sync all your android contacts back up with your gmail account. You can sync with facebook, twitter, myspace, corporate networks, and yahoo as well in the same way.If you need to consider some app to solve the problem.Downloading the trial, it rates perfectly fine on CNET.
download.cnet.com/Myjad-Android-Contact-Recovery/3000-2242_4-76028134.html

— modified on Feb 9, 2014 3:01:05 AM

Apr 21, 2014 6:53:55 PM

Tina Abbot

I rebooted my htc chacha,and now i have lost all my contacts, i did tick backup before rebooting my phone, i have all my pictures still, please help ??? phone > contacts > menu button > account > add account > (add your gmail account if its not listed) > checkmark sync options it might take a bit, but it should sync all your android contacts back up with your gmail account. You can sync with facebook, twitter, myspace, corporate networks, and yahoo as well in the same way.If you need to consider some app to solve the problem.Downloading the trial, it rates perfectly fine on CNET. download.cnet.com/Myjad-Android-Contact-Recovery/3000-2242_4-76028134.html

This is awesome !