newbie in developing ANDROID APPS

• Replies:10
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 29, 2013 4:09:25 PM

For any newbie to start in developing, I think you needs a good android programming book.

You can find a lot at android programming books at book store.
I recommended the book "Beginning Android Application Development" by Wiley Publishing, and "The Busy Coder's Guide to Advanced Android Development".

When learning programming, the "Android Developer" website by google will help you a lot..

For me, I start android programming 1 years ago, now I have just complete developed 9 apps and already published in market a few days ago...
"Manual Distance", "Auto Distance", "My Emoticons", "Classic Compass", "Camera Compass", "Map Compass", "Bull's Eye Level", "Tubular Level", "Final Uninstaller" - by PotatotreeSoft

Please feel free to visit my apps on Google Play, you can type the application name together with PotatotreeSoft. Thanks

Jun 3, 2013 9:30:10 AM

As you are starting the development in android you first have a look to developer.android.com.The site explains all the android developments scenarios.

If not comfortable with this download some books for Android beginners like wrox publication android book or hello android for beginners etc.

Once u will start all forums and books will help you.

Enjoy the Android Magic.