Galaxy Note 2 FAQ

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Oct 20, 2012 5:56:56 PM

Steven Blum
Here you can find a list of the most frequently asked questions about the Galaxy Note 2, as well as their answers.

I just got a Note 2 after using a Tab 7 and 10.1 for a long time. Very impressed. However, I cannot get the screen rotate when I turn the unit "upside down" (vertical) in portrait mode. Landscape rotation (both ways) works. Is this normal? I.e. I cannot use the unit with charger plug facing top in a flip case on charge as the image stays upside down instead of rotating. Never been an issue with my other tabs :(

Any response from another Note 2 owner would be appreciated. Cheers

Izzy

Oct 22, 2012 7:52:08 AM

izzytab
Steven Blum
Here you can find a list of the most frequently asked questions about the Galaxy Note 2, as well as their answers.

I just got a Note 2 after using a Tab 7 and 10.1 for a long time. Very impressed. However, I cannot get the screen rotate when I turn the unit "upside down" (vertical) in portrait mode. Landscape rotation (both ways) works. Is this normal? I.e. I cannot use the unit with charger plug facing top in a flip case on charge as the image stays upside down instead of rotating. Never been an issue with my other tabs :(

Izzy

I hope a response from a note 1 owner would suffice... I can't do it either. Seems like a TW disabled feature.

Dec 19, 2012 1:30:34 PM

Hi, do you think its worth upgrading from a Samsung Galaxy S2 to the the note? I'm just a little unsure about the screen size and if the upgrade is worth it?
Thanks for any help you can provide

Dec 24, 2012 4:30:41 AM

izzytab
Steven Blum

Izzy

Menu, Settings, Display, and put a check in Auto-rotate screen.