[Free App] Seasons Wallpapers HD

• Replies:1
Juniper Team
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 12, 2012, 11:38:49 PM via Website

Download from Google Play - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.juniperteam.seasonswallpapershd

Seasons Wallpapers HD – is the greatest collection of seasonal wallpapers EVER. It’s an amazing application that includes awesome, exceptional quality pictures which offers you the biggest choice of beautiful nature images for your background.

Express yourself with well-designed Seasons Wallpapers HD. Experience a great collection of Season wallpapers for every day all year long. Introducing specially chosen Seasons pictures comfortably divided into categories to emphasize and enhance your daily mood. High Definition, best quality wallpapers can be downloaded fast and absolutely for FREE!

Features:
- Set as wallpaper;
- Save wallpaper to SD card;
- The division into 4 categories (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter);
- Friendly and fast user’s interface;
- Support of HD displays, as well as low resolution displays;
- App integrated to the wallpaper pop-up menu "Choose wallpaper from";
- Swipe image to next or previous picture;
- Scrollable pictures wall.

— modified on Oct 13, 2012, 7:06:39 PM

scots harron
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 22, 2012, 9:30:37 AM via Website

I've installed this Autumn Mood Live Wallpaper recently and find this is the best Android App , I do suggest buying the full one as you get so much more. I recommend you get this on the run up to autumn! Download this App from Google Play : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.pimpdroid.wallpaper.autumnfree

— modified on Nov 22, 2012, 9:49:49 AM