HTC One X case and covers

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 1, 2013 2:43:26 PM via Website

HTC One is one of the most impressive smart phone in MWC 2013 with its features and high performance,yet the accessory will also comes to feast eyes and do some protection,just post the HTC One cases you like here...

May 22, 2013 11:41:47 PM via Website

I've dropped some pretty durable phones and seen them come to their end!
You gotta be careful. I always opt for a case. But then again I may be biased since I work for an amazing case company that sells customized leather cases. But I will agree with you, one thing we noticed when working with the HTC One is the fact that it is super durable and make very VERY well.

Jul 24, 2013 2:38:34 PM via Website

Yeah, as the Austin Powers meme says, I like to live dangerously. I have had a couple covers for phones in the past, but I inevitably end up ditching them. It just adds to the weigh and clunkiness (and as noted above, distracts from the luxurious styling of the HTC One). I look after my stuff pretty well and a few scratches here and there won't kill my devices.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Jul 29, 2013 11:42:25 PM via Website

Love the awesome HTC One phone, I just got my custom made leather case. Love to get your thoughts!

It's a bit expensive, but I got to customize it with my choice of color, and they use genuine leather, so overall it's well worth the price.