Samsung Galaxy S4 — Samsung GALAXY S4

• Replies:9
eileen
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 21, 2013, 9:39:39 AM via Website

In New York local time at the United States on March 14, 2013 at 19:00 a.m.), not the MWC2013 trade show in Barcelona debut at the Android annual flagship -- Samsung GALAXY S4 finally in the United States New York Times Square officially released. Expected the Samsung GALAXY S4 does not emphasize the hardware configuration, but focus on the display of the new upgrade the user experience, including dual cameras at the same time, take pictures, video, video calls, finger floating window preview, DRAMA SHOT, ERASER, support the Chinese S Translator, and support the eye recognition smart scoll screen rolling etc.. In addition, the Samsung GALAXY S4 of the TD LTE technology is also attached great importance to the various versions of GALAXY, including S4, LTE version, will be in April in 155 countries and regions listed for sale, but the conference did not disclose the specific price.
Despite the early exposure, in shape and configuration have not too many surprises. But Samsung put the whole conference into a Samsung GALAXY S4 application function display stage, while the core hardware parameters are almost no mention of. Used to look at the general conference and friends may feel confused, there are a lot of questions.

— modified on Jun 17, 2013, 5:17:09 PM by moderator

jason
  • Forum posts: 29

Mar 22, 2013, 4:50:37 AM via Website

so excited about samsung galaxy s4

Zaheen Sheikh
  • Forum posts: 13

Apr 3, 2013, 4:31:54 PM via Website

i love s4 features and specs, i will buy soon

INCREDIBLE_Kyle
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 11, 2013, 10:23:25 AM via Website

Available in Singapore on April 26th. Cheeers!

Andrei Mihai
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 4:11:48 PM via Website

I'm not sure if I should upgrade from my S3. I'd like too but i've been watching some comparisons and I'm not convinced it's worth it.

Andriy Kult
  • Forum posts: 11

May 3, 2013, 2:38:43 PM via Website

I want this phone, how much it costs?

Tyler Robertson

May 5, 2013, 3:16:28 PM via Website

I bought the phone here in Canada from Rogers Plus and the phone says it comes with 16 gigs of internal memory but actually its about 10 gigs of internal memory. All the blotware and Widgets that it comes with and most I will never use can not be removed and take up about 6 gigs of the internal space.

danny rough
  • Forum posts: 2

May 15, 2013, 11:44:22 AM via Website

it's pertty expensive

Andrew Smith

May 15, 2013, 1:21:18 PM via Website

Samsung GALAXY S4 has been launched in china.It has two Sim cards slots accessible and is equipped with the Exynos 5 Octa chipset with each of the centres running at 1.6GHz.Other specifications for the apparatus are similar to other Galaxy S4 models that are accessible in the market for sale.

www.androidbulletin.info/samsung-galaxy-s-4-duos-launches-in-china

Rick G.
  • Forum posts: 10

May 22, 2013, 11:56:49 PM via Website

So let me ask all of you now:
Do you own the S4? Have you upgraded?
Do you find it worth it?