Great Free Android apps in my eyes

• Replies:7
AlisonClark
  • Forum posts: 21

Apr 12, 2013, 3:15:08 PM via Website

Fail, Tatoo, East Beauty, LOL . They all can be found in Googleplay

Fail!

This app is like a gallery, it has all the strange, wired, unbelievable stuffs. You will have great viewing pleasure when you have it.

Tatto

Tatoo app gathers all the beautiful tatto designs in high quality pictures. I think this is the tattoo style that all tattoo lovers wants, it is like all the latest, sexiest and coolest in Tatto

East Beauty

East Beauty app delivers beauty from the east everyday in sexy and fancy packages. It includes sexy, naughty and cute beauty pictures from China, Japan, Korea and other east Asian lands. I thinks boys would love to know more about east girls. Just my opinion..!!

LOL

LOL has the best pictures for funny, wtf, lol, sexy and crazy things. In case you are sad or something, check a picture of it, I’m sure you will definitely laugh about it..lol..

unlocker
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 15, 2013, 10:34:51 AM via Website

Great free android Apps for me is Candy Crush Saga, Ecto Harvest, Battle Stone, and Beaver Karts.

jazzer
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 15, 2013, 10:51:35 AM via Website

I like Move the Muzzy, Beaver Karts, Subway Surfers, Vector, and Blendoku.

Jay
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 16, 2013, 6:49:57 PM via Website

Viber, whatsapp, evernote, candy crush and instagram LOL :D

AlisonClark

Apr 18, 2013, 5:48:04 AM via Website

Jay
Viber, whatsapp, evernote, candy crush and instagram LOL :D

I think these are most hot social apps. but i think tatoo, fail, east beauty, lol, they are more interesting. of course they are not social apps. they are also one of the good choices for entertainment.

kentbrown
  • Forum posts: 9

Apr 18, 2013, 6:57:37 AM via Website

There are lots of android applications which are some in mine eyes everyday. I love business applications because they are very helpful to me in my daily life. Hope I will find some latest application which I need.

Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Jun 20, 2013, 3:26:57 PM by moderator

Anna Harris
  • Forum posts: 41

Apr 18, 2013, 3:06:45 PM via Website

These apps are really cool, but are they available on google play ?

AlisonClark

Apr 19, 2013, 5:34:45 AM via Website

Anna Harris
These apps are really cool, but are they available on google play ?

Yes. Fail, Tatoo, East Beauty, LOL these four apps are all from googleplay for android device.