Would you go for a Android platform for your next device?

• Replies:10
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

May 22, 2013 4:33:06 PM via Website

Me too! I think if you are looking for an operating system that offers you lots of freedom to root, add launchers, change the look and feel of your smartphone, download TONS of free apps....then Android is definitely where it's at.

Jun 17, 2013 9:05:45 AM via Website

I am using Android phone at present and will definetely stick to it in future also. I could say this is the platform where you can find the ease of accesibility for both developers and users. Android mobile applications development is the one ruling the world in today's trend and like to go with it.

Aug 16, 2013 10:06:55 AM via Website

Currently I am using Samsung Grand and a Windows 8 Lumia 520 and thinking to Switch my Grand with Nexus 4/HTC Desire 500. Sure android is one of the best platforms presently, Windows 8 is also a great platform but has lot of restrictions so I will go for Android again

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Aug 22, 2013 10:52:09 PM via Website

I have many devices, but my primary device is now WP8. I love android for the fact that its so open and has a million apps to choose from. The only problem is that most of the apps I would never use. I like WP8 for it's productivity rather than games, although the xbox live games are getting better and better.